ActiveSync or SyncML

Thomas Jensch riepernet at fsfe.org
Sat Aug 13 13:52:47 CEST 2011

Alain Abbas <alain.abbas at libertech.fr> [08/13/11-01:38 PM]:
> we had hard time to make Nokia working
wrt MailForExchange Nokia client: which one do you suggest?
there is a 2.X and a 3.X version - i am in the middle of testing both of them
on my E71 and so far only generated inconclusive results of failure and
success with both versions and different kolab users.
additionally there is another (quite expensive) proprietory client client
called roadsync, which at least offers more detailed error messages compared to
the MfE "System Error. Try again later.". Nevertheless still useless.

kind regards
Thomas

--
Free Software. Free Society.