P2V Kolab ? How to ?

Alain Abbas alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Thu Apr 14 21:55:50 CEST 2011

Hello Caesar

For us we do like that :
1)we install the a new debian on the VM (all my customers are on VMware)
with VM tools too
2) we install kolab in /kolab (generaly on a separate filesystem because
it is on a disk bay
3) we migrate  the physical server kolab example 2.2.2 -> 2.2.4 on the
physical server
4) we transfert the /kolab from the physical server to the vm server

Regards