kontact on kde 4.6.2

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Wed Apr 13 13:12:50 CEST 2011

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, 13. April 2011 12:52:05 schrieb Liutauras Adomaitis:
> i've just upgraded my Mandriva to 2011.0 (it is a beta though), but
> what I'm missing is kolab support in kontact.

Afaik KDE 4.6.2 does not come with KMail 2 but still contains a bit of an
older KMail (the mail component of Kontact).
With KMail2 you have the option to configure a Kolab account from Mail ->
Extras -> Account Wizard

On older KMail 1x versions you can run the program "kolabwizard" to set up a
kolab account.

If this is also not available this is a problem of your distribution. And you
have to configure imap/ldap/smtp and so on manually for your kolab account.

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262 |  http://www.intevation.de/