Kolab-Debian .. package kolab-webclient not found

Wed Oct 27 15:50:35 CEST 2010

Am Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2010, 12:45:03 schrieb Neil Price:

> You run lenny? You will also need the testing repositories

jeb, it's lenny.

> sources.list:
> deb http://debian.your.local.mirror/debian/ squeeze main contrib
>
> preferences:
> Package: *
> Pin: release o=Debian,a=testing
> Pin-Priority: -1
>
> Package: kolab-webadmin kolab-webclient kolabd libkolab-perl
> php-kolab-filter php-kolab-freebusy libnet-ldap-perl horde3 imp4 ingo1
> kronolith2 mnemo2 nag2 turba2
> Pin: release  o=Debian,a=testing
> Pin-Priority: 900

ok, i change my sources.list to:

deb http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian squeeze main contrib

(complete content)

an my preferences. After aptitude update I look for the kolab-packages:

~# aptitude search kolab
p   gosa-plugin-kolab
p   gosa-plugin-kolab-schema
p   kolab-cyrus-admin
p   kolab-cyrus-clients
p   kolab-cyrus-common
p   kolab-cyrus-imapd
p   kolab-cyrus-pop3d
p   kolab-libcyrus-imap-perl
p   kolab-webadmin
p   kolabadmin
v   kolabconf                                                                -
p   kolabd
p   libkolab-perl
p   php-kolab-filter
p   php-kolab-freebusy