Kolab-Debian .. package kolab-webclient not found

Neil Price nprice at gibb.co.za
Thu Oct 21 11:41:16 CEST 2010

  On 2010/10/21 11:25 AM, Sven Gehr wrote:
> ok, I try it on a other xen-domu. What the advantage from
> debian-repo-install
> over the openpkg install?

Just that it uses the wonderful debian packaging system!

Also makes it easier to integrate other services, samba for example. I
have lots of other stuff in my ldap. This is still possible with openpkg
on debian, just not as easy

Disadvantage is its not nearly as well tested and supported, with the
webclient in particular still being very experimental.