Kolab-Debian .. package kolab-webclient not found

Tue Oct 19 16:16:28 CEST 2010

Hi at all,

I use kolab in my clearos-box but this version ist to old for an funambol-
connector.

I should like to install kolab on a new debian-host. At first I install a
blank lenny/64 and follow the kolab-wiki:

http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Debian_-_Administrators_-_Kolab_Installation

All works good, no problem :-) The last step "install webclient horde" do not
work. The package "kolab-webclient" was not found by the command:

apt-get install kolab-webclient

When I look in:
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/k/kolab-webclient/

I see the package is in the repo.

Now I test a new version. I install a blank lenny/64 an upgrade it to squeeze.
The sources.list look like:

deb http://security.debian.org/ squeeze/updates main contrib non-free
deb http://www.heise.de/ct/projekte/srv/v4 debs/
# Debian-Squeeze - Repo
deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ squeeze main contrib non-free

Before I finish the complete procedure I serach for the package but there is
no package kolab-webclient.

How can I install this package from the repo?

--
Viele Grüße

Sven Gehr
Mailclient: Linux/K-Mail