How I can activate automatic copy with postfix ?

kiser Caesar kcaesar at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 27 15:29:33 CET 2010

--Pièce jointe du message transmise--
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 21:22:05 +0200
To: kolab-users at kolab.org
From: wrobel at kolabsys.com

Zitat von Alexander Schröter <webmaster at computational-chemistry.org>:

>   Hi
>> Hello,
>>
>> I need to activate the automatic copy from some emails accounts to
>> another one.
> Alains method is probably the nicer one though I haven't done it yet.
>> I tried this conf, but that's don't work..
>>
>> cd /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/
>> vi main.cf.template
>> I added this at the end of the conf file :
>> # Conf auto copy
>> sender_bcc_maps = hash:/kolab/etc/postfix/sender_bcc
> I think your mistake is here: You tell postfix that the adresses are in
> the form of a hash file but you never create one
>> vi /kolab/etc/postfix/sender_bcc
>> I added this :
>> toto at toto.domain.com    toto2 at toto.domain.com
> After creating this sender_bcc you need to execute "kolab/sbin/postmap
> sender_bcc"

Did this solve the issue?

>> Then I finished with
>> /kolab/sbin/kolabconf
>>
>> My postfix was killed..

You might also take a look at the postfix log file to see what
actually killed it.

Cheers,

Gunnar

Hello,

Sorry to reply on this old message, but finaly I followed again the tutorial to enable the automatic cci.
It's working but all emails are be delivered 3 times for each message.

Have you an idea where I can custom this?

Best regards,