Questions concerning slave-master

Tilman Krösche tilman.kroesche at namlit.eu
Fri Nov 26 22:24:33 CET 2010

Thanks for your quick answer first and i guess i've just figured out a
soloution for my second problem.
My Kolab servers have a public and a local ip-address. In the DNS both
of them are registered, but in the trusted networks only the local
addresses are mentioned. So i guess my servers try to connect themselves
by their public ip-addresses and therfore the messages will be rejected.
Concerning my first question i will take your advice and try to contact
the vendor. But never the less maybe somone else has got the same
problem and might give me a hint.

kind regards

Tilman