Clamav

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Fri Nov 26 18:14:28 CET 2010

Gunnar Wrobel ha scritto:
> Zitat von Gelpi Andrea <liste at gelpi.it>:

>>> Yes, I believe that should be possible.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Gunnar
>> On kolab 2.2.0 I downloaded clamav-0.96.1 source from 2.2.4 repository,
>> create new rpm package with rebuildrpm and install it.
>>
>> When I started clamav I got an error message:
>>
>> Fri Nov 26 11:40:08 2010 -> +++ Started at Fri Nov 26 11:40:08 2010
>> Fri Nov 26 11:40:08 2010 -> ERROR: Please define server type (local
>> and/or TCP).
>>
>> What have I to modify in clamav configuration?
>
> Hm, strange. I don't see anything relevant that might have changed in
> the past months in the clamd configuration:
> http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/server/kolabd/kolabd/templates/clamd.conf.template.in
>
> You could try to download the newest clamd template and use that one.
> Did "kolabconf" run fine or did it have any problems (syslog)?

Kolabconf is OK.

For some reason the stop command did not remove socket file.
Star command had problem with that file.
I manually remove the file and the problems is solved.

So now I can confirm: clamav.0.96.1 works with Kolab 2.2.0.

--
ing. Andrea Gelpi
La Terra non la abbiamo ereditata dai nostri avi,