Access to banned mails

Wed Nov 24 08:05:12 CET 2010

Hi at all,

my kolab sent me the following mail:

BANNED CONTENTS ALERT

Our content checker found
    banned name: multipart/mixed | application/x-msdos-program,.exe,.exe-
ms,explorer.exe
in an email to you from:

  my.uncle at gmx.de

First upstream SMTP client IP address: [127.0.0.1] localhost

According to the 'Received:' trace, the message originated at:
  [114.218.176.32]
  114.218.176.32

Our internal reference code for this message is 32016-06.
The message has been quarantined as:
  banned-sFHaC-6oQVzW

Please contact your system administrator for details.

kolab working at the moment parallel to my productive system. On this system
arrived two mails from this address (my.uncle at gmx.de)

- a mail containing only text
- a mail attached to the pictures

However, no mail with exe-files. Now I would check the banned mail. Where can
I find this?

--
Viele Grüße

Sven Gehr