SMTP with SSL Port 465. How configure?

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Mon Nov 22 17:35:18 CET 2010

Sven Gehr ha scritto:
> Hi at all,
>
> I would like to make my kolab-installation safer. I want to encrypt the
> sending of e-mails from my android handy with ssl. I check the open Ports on
> my kolab-machine with netstat -npl but the Port 465 is not open. IMAPS works.
>
> How can I configure smtp with ssl?

In my kolab (V 2.2.0) Postfix configuration in file /kolab/etc/postfix/master.cf there is the
following line:

0.0.0.0:465 inet n - n  -  - smtpd -o smtpd_tls_wrappermode=yes -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes

To add it edit /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/master.cf.template

--
ing. Andrea Gelpi
La Terra non la abbiamo ereditata dai nostri avi,