SyncML

Heiner Markert mephisto at gmx.net
Tue Nov 16 19:22:37 CET 2010

Hi,

you need to set the database names correctly on the mobile.
For my E52, I did set http://funambol.server:8080/funambol/ds as server
adress, but I do not think that this is relevant.
Do you see anything interesting in the logs? Have a look
at /opt/Funambol/logs/ds-server/ds-server.log (or similar). At least you
should see the connection attempt and an error message there.

Regards
Heiner