Possible imap DB corruption? (was: kolab-mailboxinfo.pl not working?)

Skip Morse skipmorse at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 16:20:18 CET 2010

Update on this...

Not sure what this means, hopefully nothing too bad, but...

If I login to cyradm and run: info "user/userB/folderY at domain.com"

It hangs, same way as the script...  Interestingly, if I do: info
"user/userA/folderX at domain.com"

it displays find...

Just to try it I even did: mboxcfg "user/userB/folderY at domain.com"
/vendor/kolab/folder-type mail.inbox

We're using the Toltec connector, so this is userB's "Outlook Inbox",
so Inbox/Inbox ...

Any ideas how to fix this?