SyncML

Heiner Markert mephisto at gmx.net
Tue Nov 2 20:28:15 CET 2010

Am Dienstag, 2. November 2010 10:49:01 schrieb Sven Gehr:

> > > I download the pacht und look in the Readme. How can I install the
> > > patch?
> >
> > Install the "patch" command on your server and study its
> > documentation. The usage is not complex.
>
> ok, I have install the patch an I get the new options in the webclient. On
> my client (nokia e90) I sync the database 'calendar'. How can I sync my
> shared calendar:
>
> https://myhost.mydomain.tld/client/rpc.php/kronolith/anonymous/shared.kalen
>der.ics

Select the calendars you want to sync in the webclient. Selection of multiple
calendars is possible by holding the "ctrl"-key while seleting the different
calendar items with the mouse.
Events that you create on the mobile will be written to the calendar you
select as default in the drop down box.

Regards,
Heiner