z-push remote wipe

Tom Malone tmalone at lancer-ins.com
Thu May 27 17:10:26 CEST 2010

Is there a way to use the current z-push/kolab implementation to preform
a remote wipe on the phone?

I know that the back end z-push libraries support that functionality.
However I haven't been able to figure out how to get the wipe passed
onto the phone.

I am testing with an older iphone and was just hoping that the remote
wipe functionality was working.

Thanks
Tom

Thomas Malone, Systems Administration Manager
Lancer Financial Group Companies
370 West Park Avenue, Long Beach, NY 11561
(516) 431-4441 x3230 tmalone at lancer-ins.com

Please consider our environment before printing this email message.

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above, and may be
legally privileged.  You are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication and any of its contents or
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
message and please delete this message from all computers and servers.