Debian Dependency Based Boot Migration

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Wed May 26 11:56:02 CEST 2010

* Johannes Graumann <johannes_graumann at web.de> [20100526 09:32]:
> Before I reinvent the wheel: has anyone modified Kolab's (2.2.3) startup
> scripts such that "dpkg-reconfigure sysv-rc" will properly perform the
> migration to dependency based booting?

See the OVERRIDES section in the insserv manpage, you can add the
corresponding LSB headers to /etc/insserv/overrides/kolab so they
won't get overwritten on upgrades.

I did not test this, please report any (good or bad) experiences :)

Regards,
Thomas Arendsen Hein

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998