Unable to set group permissions to shared folder

Alexander Gran alexg at moduleworks.com
Wed May 5 20:37:10 CEST 2010

Hi,

I don't manage to set group permissions to a shared folder.
I even did a purge and reinstall cycle to be sure it's no config issue...
I setup a shared folder testshared at mydomain and a distribution list
testlist at mydomain.
kolabd write the list into /etc/imapd.group, but I don't manage to change the
ACL. Both cyradm and kolab debug logs gives:
kolabd: Y Warning: Unable to set the ACL of user
`group:testlist at moduleworks.com' in mailbox
`shared.testshared at moduleworks.com' to lrsiwdap, Error =
`group:testlist at moduleworks.com: lrsiwdap: Invalid identifier'

Google tells me that cyrus doesn't support cross domain acls, but this is no
cross domain acl, obviously.

Does anyone knows why?

regards
Alex

--
Dipl.-Inform. Alexander Gran, MBA
Neusser Straße 388  50733 Köln  Germany

--

Dipl. Inform. Alexander Gran, MBA
alexg at moduleworks.com
http://www.moduleworks.com
SkypeID: mw_alexg
M: +49(0)163/5598933

ModuleWorks GmbH
Ritterstraße 12a
52072 Aachen
HRB 11871
Amtsgericht Aachen
Geschäftsführer Yavuz Murtezaoglu

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original.
Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.