Horde calendars

Paul Douglas Franklin pdf at yugm.org
Tue Mar 30 19:54:17 CEST 2010

Gunnar Wrobel wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> the Notices in the php-error.log are okay. This specific problem would
> only be resolved with Horde4 as that one does not use the c-client
> anymore.
>
> So in general the log files look fine. I asked in a previous post if
> the calendar folder annotation looks okay and I couldn't find your
> response. Did I miss that one? Did you already check that?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Gunnar

Thank you, yes, I had missed it.  I just checked and found that the
annotation of the calendar folder was incorrect for the user in
question.  I changed it to event.default and now can load the calendar
in Horde.
Now I have a new problem:  The sync seems to go only one way.  I added
an event into the user's calendar using Horde and then had her check her
Outlook calendar.  No sign of the new event even though it claimed to
have synced.  Then I had her add another event in Outlook and sync.  I
logged in on her Horde account and saw the event she had just entered.
The one I entered in Horde still hasn't appeared in her Outlook
--Paul