smtp auth for every user

Alex Potter alex at ap-consulting.co.uk
Tue Mar 30 19:07:35 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 30 Mar 2010 17:49:57 Paul Douglas Franklin wrote:
> As I read it, he wants authorization required for all users without
> regard to their network.  Would it work to have no privileged network,
> or would that mess up something else?

That is enforced by only having 127.0.0.1/8 in the mynetworks

One assumes , of course, that the OP is not using a client
on_the_server_machine_ for his testing.

Without sight of the configuration, which is obviously incorrect unless my
assumption is, it's impossible to know what the root of the problem may be.

Regards

Alex