Events don't show up in Kronolith

Alexander Schröter webmaster at computational-chemistry.org
Sat Mar 27 03:58:32 CET 2010

Hi

little Information upfront. I installed kolab through openpkg source on
ubuntu 9.10 disabled the openpkg apache and installed horde on the
native apache2.
Because I had problems with kolab(ldap) database driver to safe the
prefs I switched to mysql.

Now the real problem. I installed kronolith and set it up to use kolab.
Which seems to work somehow, because when I add entries they show up in
the imap folder for the calendar data. But they don't show up in horde
on the calendar page.

I set the log to debug but I don't get any error msg or anything that
suggests any problem ... just stuff about the sql sessionhandler (debug
no errors)

I don't know if its relevant but I had the following bug:
http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Debian_-_Administrators_-_Troubleshooting#register_shutdown_function.28.29_Invalid_shutdown_callback_.27Array.27_passed

Horde Version 3.3.6
Kronolith Version 2.3.3

Regards Alexander