Not creating mailboxes

Paul Douglas Franklin pdf at yugm.org
Thu Mar 11 02:33:35 CET 2010

I used all the default values except for the admin password and the PEM
passphrases.
Is it possible that it is being confused by the presence of the existing
kolab box?
--Paul

--

Paul Douglas Franklin
Computer Manager

/Husband of Danette/
/Father of Laurene, Miriam, Tycko, Timothy, Sarabeth, Marie, Dawnita,
Anna Leah, Alexander, and Caleb/

Upgrade to the premier Office package today!

Free download here:
http://www.openoffice.org/