Not creating mailboxes

Paul Douglas Franklin pdf at yugm.org
Mon Mar 1 18:27:25 CET 2010

It does contain that line.
I wondered whether the problem was connected with VMWare, so I tried
installing on a physical machine.  Same problem.
--Paul

--

Paul Douglas Franklin
Computer Manager

/Husband of Danette/
/Father of Laurene, Miriam, Tycko, Timothy, Sarabeth, Marie, Dawnita,
Anna Leah, Alexander, and Caleb/

Upgrade to the premier Office package today!

Free download here:
http://www.openoffice.org/