fix to php-spl compile parameters

Gavin McCullagh gavin.mccullagh at gcd.ie
Wed Jun 23 16:30:12 CEST 2010

Hi,

a few months back, I was aided in tracking down a problem to this line in
the kolab-install script:

DEFINE="-D openldap::with_pth=no -D sasl::with_ldap -D sasl::with_login -D sasl::with_ntlm -D postfix::with_sasl -D postfix::with_ssl -D postfix::with_ldap -D imapd::with_kolab_nocaps

which needed to be changed to:

DEFINE="-D openldap::with_pth=no -D sasl::with_ldap -D sasl::with_login -D sasl::with_ntlm -D postfix::with_sasl -D postfix::with_ssl -D postfix::with_ldap -D imapd::with_kolab_nocaps -D apache-php::with_spl

while I appreciate this is a small fix, not having it does break Horde in a
quite a nasty way.  The source code downloads still don't have the fix.
Could this be added to it so nobody else needs to go through the pain?

Gavin