zpush with n900 pr1.2 not working anymore

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Wed Jun 9 10:31:48 CEST 2010

Am Mittwoch, 9. Juni 2010, 00:37:00 schrieb Alexander Schröter:
> Am 08.06.2010 23:54, schrieb Thorsten Schnebeck:
> > Am Dienstag 08 Juni 2010, 22:01:44 schrieb Alexander Schröter:
> >
> I tried a new first sync. Deleted the MfE Account, removed all entries
> in the phones synced calendar, and turned it off. Then removed all files
> in state and kolabindex. Turned the device back on and setup a new MfE
> Account.
>
> That should do the trick, shouldn't it.?

Hmm, yes that's what I tried and Calendar seems to work - I tried generating new events on both sides and changing events on both sides.
With contacts I have still problems but here the semi-good working Akonadi-Kontact-Kolab connection makes things harder: Now I have an empty spool folder on the server but konact still shows all contacts (due to Akonadi cache/proxy) but clicking on a contacts shows an empty edit window.
Trying to sync N900 contacts to the server leads to an error.

Bye

  Thorsten