zpush with n900 pr1.2 not working anymore

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Tue Jun 8 23:54:48 CEST 2010

Am Dienstag 08 Juni 2010, 22:01:44 schrieb Alexander Schröter:
> Hey
>
> I just updated to the PR 1.2 Firmware for the N900.
> And for some reason the sync with kolab is not working anymore. The logs look good to me but maybe you can help. The
>
> @Thorsten Did you update your N900 too? And if so are you having the same problem?
Yep - PR1.2 runs here too - and no skype video with linux client ;-)

Did some tests with backend 0.4 with z-push-1.3: Still does not work!

Test with backend 0.4 with z-push-1.2.3: Here calendar-sync works, but I had to initiate a new first syncing.
Syncing contacts hangs: After some contact syncs the counter does not decrease. Will try with empty contacts and adding one by one.

Bye

  Thorsten