kolab 2.2.4 and amavisd

Liutauras Adomaitis liutauras.adomaitis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 13:36:28 CEST 2010

Hi,

we have a fresh installed latest Kolab 2.2.4. We have installed razor and
dcc according to the Kolab wiki as well. No other configuration regarding
spam filterring was touched. The problem is that amavisd is not blocking
spam messages. Snip from amavis log file:
Jul 28 11:16:40 OUR-Kolab /kolab/sbin/amavisd[9988]: (09988-10) Passed SPAM,
<evincedck4 at regio7.com> -> <internal at email.com>, Hits: 13.792, tag=3,
tag2=6.3, kill=6.3, queued_as: 94C0A3A5C, L/Y/Y/Y

As you see the email has 13 hits and according to the default amavisd config
it should be blocked. But the log says: PASSED. I presume this means it was
passed to postfix for further delivery.

Anyone any ideas?

Liutauras