Kolab 2.2.4 on x86-solaris 10

Daniel Vergien daniel.vergien at rrz.uni-hamburg.de
Tue Jul 27 11:20:50 CEST 2010

Hi Gunnar,

> I cannot really give you a good advice on how to proceed here. You
> could write you own litte error handler that would react to a fatal
> error even if it is silenced with the "@"-sign.

since my php knowledge is limited to scripts just containing
php_info() I need some guidance.

I put the example error-handler from
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.set-error-handler.php into
/kolab/var/kolab/www/client/lib/Horde/Error.php

I added these lines to /kolab/var/kolab/www/client/lib/core.php:

include_once 'Horde/Error.php';
$alter_error_handler = set_error_handler("myErrorHandler");

And here is the output when I open
https://kolab-2-2-4.local.vergien.net/client/ in my browser:

Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method Browser::singleton()
should not be called statically
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method String::lower() should
not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method String::lower() should
not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method String::lower() should
not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method Util::nonInputVar()
should not be called statically
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method Registry::singleton()
should not be called statically
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method
Horde::loadConfiguration() should not be called statically, assuming
$this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method PEAR::raiseError() should
not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method PEAR::getStaticProperty()
should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] is_a(): Deprecated. Please use the
instanceof operator
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method
Horde::setupSessionHandler() should not be called statically, assuming
$this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method Util::nonInputVar()
should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2] session_start() [function.session-start]:
Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started
at /kolab/var/kolab/www/client/lib/Horde/Error.php:23)
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method NLS::setLang() should not
be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method
Horde::loadConfiguration() should not be called statically, assuming
$this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method NLS::select() should not
be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method Util::getFormData()
should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method Util::getPost() should
not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method Util::getGet() should not
be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method NLS::_map() should not be
called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method String::lower() should
not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method String::upper() should
not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method NLS::isValid() should not
be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method NLS::getCharset() should
not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method NLS::_cachedCharset()
should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method Browser::singleton()
should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method Util::extensionExists()
should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method NLS::_cachedCharset()
should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method NLS::setTextdomain()
should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method NLS::getCharset() should
not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method NLS::_cachedCharset()
should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method NLS::_cachedCharset()
should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method
String::setDefaultCharset() should not be called statically, assuming
$this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method NLS::getCharset() should
not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method NLS::_cachedCharset()
should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method String::extensionExists()
should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method
String::_mbstringCharset() should not be called statically, assuming
$this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method String::lower() should
not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method Perms::singleton() should
not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method Perms::factory() should
not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method Horde::getDriverConfig()
should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method Notification::singleton()
should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method
NLS::setLanguageEnvironment() should not be called statically,
[...]
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method Horde::fatal() should not
be called statically
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method Auth::isAdmin() should
not be called statically
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method Auth::getAuth() should
not be called statically
Unknown error type: [2048] Non-static method
Horde_CLI::runningFromCLI() should not be called statically
Unknown error type: [2048] is_a(): Deprecated. Please use the
instanceof operator
A fatal error has occurred
Failed to import configuration file
"/kolab/var/kolab/www/client/config/conf.php": Unknown error type:
[2048] Non-static method Horde::getTempDir() should not be called
statically, assuming $this from incompatible context Unknown error
type: [2048] Non-static method Util::getTempDir() should not be called