and once again: can not delete a user!

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Sun Jul 25 04:51:50 CEST 2010

Hi,

seems to be holiday in Kolab land.

I'm still searching for help for my deleting problem.

I could debug the deleting procedure:

When I delete e.g. the external user 'test' in the master server webadmin
tool, the LDAP file for 'test' gets two kolabDeleteFlags, one for the slave
server and one for master server.
Then slurpd opens port 9999 and syncs database to the slave.
Now slaves kolabd triggers somehow and deletes all the stuff that need do be deleted - like  imap
store for real Kolab users.
When ready the KolabDeleteFlag for the slave is removed (by kolabd?) on the
slaves LDAP,
Again slurpd syncs the ldap between master and slave.
Now, when master is the only KolabDeleteFlag left, kolabd(?) starts cleaning
the relevant data on the master .... and stops! I mean kolabd still runs but
there is no delete action.

And now I need help. Where is the code that handles the stuff after cleaning up
and then removing the ldap entry? It seems to be a kolabd backend - but so far
I did not find anything.

Bye

  THorsten