horde password setting max 8 characters

Christian Funke funke at hiskp.uni-bonn.de
Fri Jul 16 12:09:25 CEST 2010

Hi Gavin,

the setting you are looking for is in

/kolab/var/kolab/www/client/passwd/config/backends.php

password policy' => array(
        'minLength' => 3,
        'maxLength' => 8
    ),

Changing these values should fix your problems

Greets
Christian

--
Dr. Christian Funke
Helmholtz-Institut für Strahlen- und Kernphysik

Tel. : +49 228 73-3598
Fax  : +49 228 73-2505
EMail: funke at hiskp.uni-bonn.de