Status of syncml and z-push in kolab 2.2.4 ?

Alain Abbas alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Tue Jul 13 16:17:16 CEST 2010

Carsten Burghardt a écrit :
> Zitat von Alain Abbas <alain.abbas at libertech.fr>:
>
>> Carsten Burghardt a écrit :

>>> I guess I have spotted an error in the config.
>>> zpush-config.php.template defines:
>>> define('KOLAB_SERVER', '@@@ldap_uri@@@');
>>>
>>> But KOLAB_SERVER is used to establish an imap connection which
>>> results  in something like this:
>>> kolab.php:2893 fsockopen(): unable to connect to
>>> ldap://127.0.0.1:389:143
>>>

>>> Carsten
>>>

>> hi do you use zpush in standAlone mode or in the kolab webserver ?
>
> It is standalone - sort of. It is the Apache webserver which is part
> of SuSE and I am using the 2.2.2 packages of Kolab on this box.
> Another problem: the kolab.php includes the following files which are
> not present on my system:
>
>     include_once('z_RTF.php');
>     include_once('z_RFC822.php');
>

> Regards
>
> Carsten

You must to move the entiere var/kolab/www/z-push at your z-push
directory Diffbackend.php is patched and z_RFC822.php and z_RTF.php
present in the include directory
don t forget to install the Kolab_Zpush PEAR package too.
For the line 2893 this is a bug present in the stand alone mode i push
the correction on the SVN

Alain