Status of syncml and z-push in kolab 2.2.4 ?

kiser Caesar kcaesar at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 9 13:43:25 CEST 2010

Hello,

No feedback ??! :(

From: kcaesar at hotmail.com
To: kolab-users at kolab.org
Subject: Status of syncml and z-push in kolab 2.2.4 ?
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 11:21:15 +0200

Hello,

I'm actually in kolab 2.2.2 and I want to upgrade to 2.2.4, but before I want to know if in the new release I will can using syncml with the funambol client to sync my blackberry ?
Today I uses z-push and it's working fine, but the client is not free. Moreover z-push always works in 2.2.4 ?

Best regards,

Surfez en toute confiance avec IE8, le navigateur le plus utilisé au monde !