Experimental kolab-z-push packages available

Alain Abbas alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Mon Jul 5 22:51:53 CEST 2010

Christoph Wickert a écrit :
> On Monday 05 July 2010 22:11:03 Thorsten Schnebeck wrote:
>
>> Am Montag 05 Juli 2010, 20:00:15 schrieb Christoph Wickert:
>>
>>> [snipped]
>>>
>> Count the zeros - there is one too much ;-)
>>

> Oops, I'm *way* ahead of time. ;) Thanks, fixed.
>

>> Do you have some changelog infos for kolab-backend-0.4 vs
>> kolab-backend-0.5? Does kolab-backend now support more contact fields when
>> syncing?
>>

> I'm sorry, I don't have a changelog, Alain is the one to have the overview
> about the changes and he will update the wiki soon (I just mailed him about
> this).
>
> The most progress is in 0.6. It supports all fields of the contacts, adds
> supports for photos in contacts and for tasks. Notes however are not
> supported, this is a limitation of Z-Push.
>
> I will package 0.6 too, but so far the combination of 1.5 with z-Push 1.3 has
> been the most stable one.

In the File INSTALL there are :
What's news in the version 0.5
------------------------------
- it is possible now to mark the folders who must be synchronized
- complete support of contacts ( with photo)
- complete support of "cut of date" for the basic reccurences
- ACL to manage the access to Zpush

How to mark the folders that i want on my mobile

Now it's possible to tell zpush what we want on each mobile device
By default Zpush will synchronize all folders in INBOX (Calendars, Contact)
First you must make a synchronization  for zpush know your mobile Serial
number.
When your synchronization is done follow those steps