Experimental kolab-z-push packages available

Alain Abbas alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Mon Jul 5 22:40:12 CEST 2010

Thorsten Schnebeck a écrit :
> Am Montag 05 Juli 2010, 20:00:15 schrieb Christoph Wickert:

>>> Hi release-dude :-)
>>>
>> Hi test-dude ;)
>>

>>> [...]
>>>>
>>> (reading... Hmmm...)
>>> Version 200100705
>>>
>>> Are your sure? ;-)
>>>
>> Yes I am. This is not the version of the packages but of the README. Is was
>> written on 20100705 and describes the setup with Kolab Server 2.2.4, thus the
>> versioning is correct.
>>

> Count the zeros - there is one too much ;-)
>

>>> For the older z-push tester:
>>>
>>> Its z-push 1.3 with kolab-backend-0.5
>>>
>> Not to forget the PEAR_KOLAB module which is 0.1.0 and kolab-webclient, which
>> is exactly the same version as in the Kolab server 2.2.4 release bt with
>> activesync support. The releases of the individual components are clearly
>> visible from the package names
>>

> Do you have some changelog infos for kolab-backend-0.4 vs  kolab-backend-0.5?
> Does kolab-backend now support more contact fields when syncing?

Hello
Yes Thorsten Contacts are fully implemented in the 0.5 (anniversary....
picture ... )
if you want to have for the moment the Tgz for a manual installation see
in the SVN
http://kolabzpush.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/kolabzpush/tags/0.5/Install/
there are a INSTALL readme file with the steps to set it and the Tgz

I m updating the Wiki

Regards
Alain