Next Suse Kolab version?

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Thu Jul 1 22:48:20 CEST 2010

Hello Carsten,

Op donderdag 01 juli 2010 16:36:17 schreef Carsten Burghardt:
> I have seen that Kolab 2.2.4 has just been released but the packages
> in the repository from Suse are still from February. Am I missing
> something?

You're not missing something.  Over the last months I've come to conclusion to
I'm no longer able to build and maintain the packages that make up Kolab.  It
is too much work and my current activities no longer allow me to spent so much
time on Kolab.  Perhaps someone else can pick up where I left, it is in the
build server, so it is easy to take over the project.  I'll continue to follow
the emaillist and as such I'm around for questions.

Hopefully, Kolab will be packaged in future with the build service, so it is
available for many distributions including hopefully openSUSE.

Sorry for the disappointing message.

Richard