Kontact and Web Interface Data - Out of sync

Roland Kaeser roland.kaeser at intersoft-networks.ch
Thu Jan 28 19:43:27 CET 2010

Hello

I'm just about to implement the next Kolab server (on ClearOS). I built
my pilot environment and attached kontact through kolabwizard (KDE 4.3,
OpenSuSE 11.2) to it. This was working properly so far.

Afterwards I tried to connect through the web interface to kolab to see
my experimentally created items (contacts and calendar entries) but
couldn't see any of them. I tried to create entries through the web
interface but couldn't see these entries in kolab.

Is there any missunderstanding from my site? On the kolab website
Kontact is explicitly listed as primary client to kolab.
Why does this not work?

Thanks for any help

Regards

Roland Kaeser