Kolab-users Digest, Vol 71, Issue 30

kiser Caesar kcaesar at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 28 15:36:19 CET 2010

--Pièce jointe du message transmise--
Subject: RE: Kolab-users Digest, Vol 71, Issue 29
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 18:16:45 +0100
To: kolab-users at kolab.org
From: kcaesar at hotmail.com

--Pièce jointe du message transmise--
Subject: Shadow copy
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:26:59 +0100
To: kolab-users at kolab.org
From: kcaesar at hotmail.com

Hello,

Just a quick question ..

How can I set up an automatic copy (hidden) to a manager for the incoming and outgoing emails to certain users?

I know it's wrong, but my management wants to have this feature.

Best regards,
Vous cherchez l'intégrale des clips de Michael Jackson ? Bing ! Trouvez !

--Pièce jointe du message transmise--