Default Horde options for all Users

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Fri Jan 8 17:06:35 CET 2010

Quoting Nazeer <Nazeer at kryptonpcs.co.za>:

>  Hi   Is there any way to set default horde options for all users as well
> as any future users to be created in Kolab?

I assume you are referring to the Horde preferences system. It is not
too hard to modify the defaults (and you can even lock them if you
don't want to allow your users to change them).

You can add your specific settings to the
webclient-*_prefs.php.template files in /kolab/etc/kolab/templates.
Refer to the /kolab/var/kolab/www/client/config/prefs.php and
/kolab/var/kolab/www/client/**/config/prefs.php files for the settings
you may actually change.

Cheers,

Gunnar

>   Thanks

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg