No Calendar display in webclient

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Fri Jan 8 15:45:29 CET 2010

Hi Johannes,

Quoting Johannes Graumann <johannes_graumann at web.de>:

> Thanks for the hint.
>
> Here is what I find:
>

> [20-Dec-2009 19:07:24] PHP Warning:  DOMDocument::loadXML() [<a
> href='domdocument.loadxml'>domdocument.loadxml</a>]: Start tag expected,
> '<' not found in Entity, line: 2 in
> /kolab/var/kolab/www/client/lib/Horde/DOM.php on line 137
> [20-Dec-2009 19:07:24] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function
> hasChildNodes() on a non-object in
> /kolab/var/kolab/www/client/lib/Horde/DOM.php on line 372
>
> Any clue what that might mean?

I'm confused now... Didn't you write you solved that particular
problem and resolved the issue (see
http://www.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-users/2009-November/010595.html).
You mentioned it was a preferences issue.

But to be honest I was already wondering if that could be true. See my
last comment in https://issues.kolab.org/issue3751. I assume there is
a specific kolab.xml attachment breaking Horde. If I'd know how that
xml attachment looks like it should be easy to fix the issue. But if
you have several hundred events in your calendar folder than finding
the broken attachment might be hard.

We intended to fix that bug for 2.2.3 but lacked the time in the end
so it dropped of the list.

Cheers,

Gunnar