Not creating mailboxes

Paul Douglas Franklin pdf at yugm.org
Fri Feb 26 00:22:28 CET 2010

Thank you, Gavin and Alain
Aah.  That points me in the right direction.  I don't even need to check
the permissions on /kolab/var/imapd/spool/domain; it doesn't exist.  For
some reason there is a /kolab/var/imapd/domain which contains a
directory for one user whom I added and then deleted.  After I installed
kolab, I added the user Douglas; Thunderbird could not access it and got
hung up, so I deleted Douglas and added a user named Alexander.  In the
misplaced domain is /y/yugm/d/douglas, but no /y/yugm/a/alexander.

Thank you, Gavin and Alain, for asking the right question.

The permissions are right on these directories, but clearly Kolab is
confused, putting them in the wrong place and not even creating them for
the second user.  How best to straighten it out?

Since I found that smoking gun, is it still needed to do as Alain
recommended:

then, can you activate this
http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Enable_Imap_protocol_logging

and search and report for error from these log ?

--Paul