z-push Windows Mobile and activesync

Troy Carpenter troy at carpenter.cx
Tue Feb 23 20:06:41 CET 2010

I have followed the directions on the Wiki, but I'm still having trouble
with my shared calendar.  Just to be clear: z-push 1.2.3rc and kolab_zpush
0.2.

I'm using an iPod touch and set up everything as listed on the website.  I
have the exchange setup on the iPod to only download contacts and calendars.

I was able to get shared contacts to sync, but my shared calendar did not.
I only have shared calendar items...my personal Calendar folder is empty.

Can the kolab connector sync shared calendar items like it can with shared
contacts?  Is this an iPod issue?  What should I be looking for in the logs?
I have the debug.txt log and access.log file.

Speaking of the access.log file, I see this when a connection from the iPod
is initiated.  I've trimmed out some of the superfluous mailboxes, but you
can see that it detects the shared.calender file.

02/23/10 19:34:07 [6955] :  : IMAP connection opened sucessfully user :
troy at carpenter.cx Mobile ID:
02/23/10 19:34:07 [6955] : troy at carpenter.cx : Setup : troy at carpenter.cx
Mobile ID :Appl1C0489WX7L3 Proto Version : 2.5
02/23/10 19:34:07 [6955] : troy at carpenter.cx : GetAnnotation shared.notes :
note
02/23/10 19:34:07 [6955] : troy at carpenter.cx : GetAnnotation shared.contacts
: contact
02/23/10 19:34:07 [6955] : troy at carpenter.cx : GetAnnotation shared.calendar
: event
02/23/10 19:34:07 [6955] : troy at carpenter.cx : GetAnnotation INBOX/Trash :
mail
02/23/10 19:34:07 [6955] : troy at carpenter.cx : GetAnnotation INBOX/Tasks :
task.default
02/23/10 19:34:07 [6955] : troy at carpenter.cx : GetAnnotation INBOX/Sent :
mail
02/23/10 19:34:07 [6955] : troy at carpenter.cx : GetAnnotation INBOX/Notes :
note.default
02/23/10 19:34:07 [6955] : troy at carpenter.cx : GetAnnotation INBOX/Journal :
journal.default
02/23/10 19:34:07 [6955] : troy at carpenter.cx : GetAnnotation INBOX/Drafts :
mail
02/23/10 19:34:07 [6955] : troy at carpenter.cx : GetAnnotation INBOX/Contacts
: contact.default
02/23/10 19:34:07 [6955] : troy at carpenter.cx : GetAnnotation INBOX/Calendar
: event.default
02/23/10 19:34:07 [6955] : troy at carpenter.cx : GetAnnotation INBOX : mail
02/23/10 19:34:07 [6955] : troy at carpenter.cx : IMAP connection closed

When I add a new event into my personal calendar (not the shared one), it
does eventually show up on the device, so I know that contacts in general
get synced...just no shared calendar.  In the email thread, it seems that
kolab_zpush 0.3 might have more focus on shared calendars, so perhaps I need
to wait.

Thanks,
Troy