z-push and N900 Mail for Exchange

Alexander Marx alexander.marx at oab.de
Fri Feb 19 12:32:22 CET 2010

Alain abbas schrieb:
> hello
>
> this is for Calendar, contacts
> and soon Tasks
>
> http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Z_push
>
> we could too sync the emails but with the imap client is better than by
> zpush (zpush translate html messages to text messages)
>
> Alain
>
> Gavin McCullagh a écrit :
>
>> On Thu, 18 Feb 2010, Alain Abbas wrote:
>>

>>> The capatibility to see shared and user folders depend on The os of
>>> The phone
>>>
>>> The goal is to have for kolab a fully functionnal sync soon
>>>

>> Is this strictly a solution for Email or can other things (calendar,
>> contacts, tasks) be pushed/synced this way?
>>
>> Gavin

Hi
i found this z-push very interesting and put it on my KOlab 2.2.3
I used the wiki installation docu and it seems to be all right.

But when i use my sony ericsson xperia x1 and configure activesync i
don't know how to set the values .

I entered my FQDN of the kolab server and username and password, also
checked the box for "using SSL"

when i try to sync , i got an error, saying that the servers certificate
is not guilty.

can you please help me? The wiki doesnt say anything about how to
configure activesync on a windows mobile device or how to accept the
certificate.

When i use the webbroser to go to https://<mailserver
fqdn>/MIcrosoft-Server-ActiveSync theres a popup ascing for username and
password

it seems to be ok... But what about the certificate???

Alex