horde 404 error

Paul Douglas Franklin of Union Gospel Mission pdf at yugm.org
Thu Feb 18 02:29:00 CET 2010

Hi.
I'm moving to version 2.2.3 from 2.1.0.  To attempt to accomplish this,
I did a fresh install of 2.2.3 on a new box and have copied the various
files and settings.  I can log in to the admin page, and my Thunderbird
client can connect.
But one of my goals in the upgrade is to have Horde.  When I try to
access Horde (https://example.example.org/client/), it gives me a 404
error.  Any idea why?
I did check for the existence of  /kolab/var/kolab/www/client; it does
exist and is populated.
--Paul

--
Paul Douglas Franklin
Computer Manager, Union Gospel Mission of Yakima, Washington