Kolab 2.2.3 with a 2nd apache

Alexander Schröter webmaster at computational-chemistry.org
Sat Feb 13 21:45:19 CET 2010

Hi

I tried to follow the setup shown on the wiki page. I tested the server
before putting it on the 81 port. So I am sort convinced the kolab
server works but i am getting an error when trying to connect to it.

It says: Error: redirectionerror The page is redirected in a way that it
will never be finished. This error can occur when cookies are disabled
or not accepted.

Thats why i checked the wiki again. It says that you are supposed to
change the |/kolab/etc/kolab/templates/fbview-horde-conf.template |and
the |/kolab/etc/kolab/templates/horde-kolab-conf.template |both times
replacing /$conf['cookie']['domain'] = '@@@fqdnhostname@@@';/ with
/$conf['cookie']['domain'] = $_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_HOST'];/  .
Since those files seem to be renamed to fbview-kolab-conf.template and
webclient-kolab.conf.template I changed them according to the wiki.

But it is still not working ... maybe someone can help me figure this
out. Thanks