webadmin quota vs cyradm quota

Gavin McCullagh gavin.mccullagh at gcd.ie
Fri Feb 12 17:36:41 CET 2010

On Fri, 12 Feb 2010, Gunnar Wrobel wrote:

> No. The value is stored within LDAP but when changing it kolabd
> should pick up that change immediately and set the value for cyrus.
> This apparently does not work in your case. Do you see any errors in
> your syslog when changing the quota? You might try to increase
> logging for kolabd in /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab.globalby setting
> "log_level: 4".

I changed the log level and tried again and this time it worked, so now I'm
a little embarrassed and wonder what I did wrong last time.

It looks like the kolab admin interface will only display the existing
quota if it has previously set it (ie where we're migrating from an old
kolab by directly placing the files in the quota directories, the web admin
interface just shows them as blank).

Thanks,
Gavin