Kolab-users Digest, Vol 72, Issue 13

kiser Caesar kcaesar at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 12 16:07:39 CET 2010

--Pièce jointe du message transmise--
Subject: Re: Spam Quarantine Shared Folder
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 14:59:12 +0100
To: kolab-users at kolab.org
From: wrobel at pardus.de

http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Fighting_spam#Step_4_-_teaching_spamassassin
> and I activated the Spam Quarantine Shared Folder.
> That is ok, but the spam mail arrive is user mailbox too.
>
> Who can help me to troubleshoot this ?

I'm not sure what the exact settings would be in amavisd but you
basically would need to tell it to discard spam mails. You probably
need to set "$final_spam_destiny       = D_DISCARD" (similar to the
virus setting). Mind you: I didn't test this myself so this is a
potentially dangerous modification.

Anyway I would refrain from doing so: Usually you may not
automatically divert mails away from their recipients. At least if you
are not the only recipient on your server.

Cheers,

Gunnar

> Best regards,

Hello Gunnar,