kontact from kde 4.4: does akonadi based kaddressbook work with kolab?

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Thu Feb 11 23:03:36 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm testing Kontact from KDE SC 4.4. This is the first version where you are forced to set-up akonadi as the kaddressbook component use this caching system exclusively.
So far my base set-up seems to be fine using Kubuntu karmic backports packages: akonadi runs and it likes my nepomuk.
But kaddressbook is empty. When I add a new addressbook and choose the kolab resource nothing happens.

anyone?

Bye

  Thorsten