Kolab, backup, virtual server and slave.

kiser Caesar kcaesar at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 19 21:12:02 CET 2010

--Pièce jointe du message transmise--
Subject: Re: Kolab, backup, virtual server and slave.
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 14:31:52 +0100
To: kolab-users at kolab.org
From: rpeltier at agglo-clermont.fr

to my point of view, you should simply virtualize kolab server. i you
correctly backup your vm you will have your fully redondant system with
day -1.

i think upg

rading the VM to 2.2.4 will be a more secure way to upgrade as it's
easy to go back in case of bad issues.

regards.

Hello,

Do you have a feedback (or someone else) on a kolab server in virtual mode in production status ?

Kolab working well on a virtual server ? With which product ?
I want to use VMware server (not esxi), I need to know if kolab will work perfectly with this ?

Best regards,