Z-Push 0.7.2

Christoph Wickert wickert at kolabsys.com
Fri Dec 17 12:06:28 CET 2010

On Friday 17 December 2010 11:23:08 Nazeer wrote:
> Hi Alain
>
> Im actually looking for the latest tarballs... problem is that I cannot
> find them...

Go to https://hosted.kolabsys.com/kolabzpush/browser/tags/0.7.3 and click the
"Download" button on the bottom of that page.

> on the Kolab-Zpush page, theres only RPMs and its not installing

What exactly is the problem with the RPMs? You did not give an error
descrioption but only mentioned the directories do not get installed.
What command did you run to install/update the packages? What does

/kolab/bin/openpkg rpm -V kolab-z-push

say?

Regards,
Christoph