Professionnal support

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Tue Dec 7 18:08:27 CET 2010

On Tuesday 07 December 2010 16.30:03 Rémi Peltier wrote:
>  that's true, and it worth being noticed!
>  Kolabsys is a good initiative to go that way.

Thanks for the good feedback! :)

> But it's not really the case in france, i personnaly plan to create such a
> company.

Kolab Systems provides its services internationally, typically through our
network of partners, such as Libertech, which is based near Nancy. So there is
already some support available. But we would definitely like to see more
companies and professionals in our ecosystem.

If you are interested in becoming a Kolab Systems partner, let me know.

> Does kolabsys plan to do trainning sessions and cert programs in
> English language?

Yes. We already have the materials in English, in fact.

Would you be interested in taking the training and getting certified? I could
speak with the partner that is doing the training & certification for us to
schedule an English course early next year. Should I?

Best regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve