Zpush - Problem with global addressbook accented characters on iPhone

J.C. França digital at usina-de-imagens.com.br
Mon Aug 30 03:53:39 CEST 2010

Greetings,

I'm not sure if I should post zpush issues in here. If that's not correct,
please tell me where else I should go.

Anyway, right now the contacts at the global addressbook that have accented
characters show up weird.

The cedilla, for example. Well, I couldn't find that character in my map, so I
made a screencap, attached.

If I create an LDAP account on the iPhone the same name shows up perfectly
accented. So I guess it's zpush to blame.

Any one has been through this? Should this be filled as a bug?

Cheers,
JF